1 (edited by FT28 2013-01-31 15:05:20)

Topic: Tracy Torme's project for Earth Prime..

Seems like only weeks since i enquired (inquired if you prefer) if Mr Torme had given any indication  of progress on his Sliders related project for Earth Prime!
Where have those 19 months gone..?
I'm guessing due to other commitments it's still on the back burner..
Matt, have you heard anymore?

I did post this on the original thread but for some reason it didn't bump it up.

Regards, FT28.

Re: Tracy Torme's project for Earth Prime..

FT28 wrote:

Seems like only weeks since i enquired (inquired if you prefer) if Mr Torme had given any indication  of progress on his Sliders related project for Earth Prime!

I did post this on the original thread but for some reason it didn't bump it up.

Regards, FT28.

No, there's nothing to report. I don't think there ever will be. I'll look over my notes and see what he was even planning on doing, since I can't remember any more. smile

Earth Prime - The Definitive Source for Sliders
www.earthprime.com

Re: Tracy Torme's project for Earth Prime..

Matt Hutaff wrote:
FT28 wrote:

Regards, FT28.

No, there's nothing to report. I don't think there ever will be. I'll look over my notes and see what he was even planning on doing, since I can't remember any more. smile

Such a shame if that's the case!
I guess that i wasn't alone in hoping that the Sliders flame still burnt passionately enough within him that he'd throw us some kind of bone..